Expenditure for Studying in Australia
Every one well known by means of schooling expenses in Australia is significant, if you are bearing in mind Australia as your abroad studying purpose. You must know about EDUCATION COST FOR STUDYING IN AUSTRALIA. It is fairly reasonable as evaluated to the charge of schooling out of the country in the UK or the US. Let's find out the COST OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN AUSTRALIA.
Teaching Charge in AUD $
The primary issue to think surrounded by education costs in Australia is the average Teaching Charges. This starts from $25,000 - $38,000. Accommodation (AUD $)
- Boarding houses and PG houses - $80 to $135 for every week
- Shared Rental - $70 to $250 for every week
- Campus Charges - $80 to $250 for every week
- Home-stay - $110 to $270 for every week
- Rental - $100 to $400 for every week
Boarding Schools - $10,000 to $20,000 every year Additional Living Charges in AUD$
- Foodstuff and eating out - $80 to $200 for every week
- Gas and electricity - $60 to $100 for every week
- Phone and Internet - $20 to $50 for every week
- Public transport - $10 to $50 for every week
- Car (after purchase) - $150 to $250 for every week
- Entertainment - $50 to $100 for every week
Minimum cost of living:
Average Total - AUD$18,610 /- for every year.
Scholarships to Study in Australia
Main Intakes: February & July
Trivial Intakes: September & November
Students bearing in mind Australia scholarships are suggested to start the submission of applications process 8-12 months previous to the intake. Scholarship cut-off date fluctuate surrounded by the institutions. So as to take advantage of the obtainable scholarships, we recommend you to visit into 'Glion Overseas' international schooling Offices as soon as likely.